This document hereby declares that listed Rigado’s modules do not contain the 163 SVHCs (substance of very high concern), SVHC is defined by Directive EC/1907/2006 Article According to REACH Annex XVII.
Articles in this section
- Application Note - Bluetooth and Regulatory Compliance
- How do I program a module?
- OTA updates with Rigado Toolbox
- Application Note - Getting Started with Rigablue in Xcode
- BLE connection parameters
- BMDware & pairing
- Can I perform power consumption testing with the evaluation board?
- Can I use the Rigado software tools on an IC manufacturer's board?
- Can your modules be washed?
- Connection interval - Nordic Semiconductor SDK examples