This document hereby certifies that the listed Rigado modules are in compliance with Directive 2011/65/EU of the European Parliament and the Council on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment.
Articles in this section
- Application Note - Bluetooth and Regulatory Compliance
- Are there fees required to list a product with the Bluetooth SIG?
- BLE connection parameters
- Bluetooth UART - SPP vs. BLE implementations
- BMDware & pairing
- Can I perform power consumption testing with the evaluation board?
- Can I use the Rigado software tools on an IC manufacturer's board?
- Can your modules be washed?
- Connection interval - Nordic Semiconductor SDK examples
- Creating a HEX File