At the moment, we do not have any guidelines to follow for washing PCB assemblies with our modules. We have had customers report that they were able to wash the boards with no issues.
Articles in this section
- Application Note - Bluetooth and Regulatory Compliance
- Are there fees required to list a product with the Bluetooth SIG?
- BLE connection parameters
- Bluetooth UART - SPP vs. BLE implementations
- BMDware & pairing
- Can I perform power consumption testing with the evaluation board?
- Can I use the Rigado software tools on an IC manufacturer's board?
- Can your modules be washed?
- Connection interval - Nordic Semiconductor SDK examples
- Creating a HEX File