At the moment, we do not have any guidelines to follow for washing PCB assemblies with our modules. We have had customers report that they were able to wash the boards with no issues.
Articles in this section
- Application Note - Bluetooth and Regulatory Compliance
- How do I program a module?
- OTA updates with Rigado Toolbox
- Application Note - Getting Started with Rigablue in Xcode
- BLE connection parameters
- BMDware & pairing
- Can I perform power consumption testing with the evaluation board?
- Can I use the Rigado software tools on an IC manufacturer's board?
- Can your modules be washed?
- Connection interval - Nordic Semiconductor SDK examples