This connector is not for an external J-Link, but rather to provide a J-Link interface to an external target board (i.e. your hardware). Our license with Segger allows us to provide this connector.
Articles in this section
- BMD-300 Factory Firmware & Read-Back Protection
- BMD-300, BMD-301, BMD-350 Factory Firmware Migration
- BMD-340: Footprint Compatibility and Migration from BMD-300 Series
- BMDware v3.2.2 Release Notes
- Example files will not run on my hardware, but do on the Eval board.
- Source Code Available for RigDFU, BMDware, Rigablue and mobile apps – no further updates planned
- ANT+ Examples
- Antenna changes for BMD-301
- App Note - MAC Address Provisioning
- As a central, how many peripherals can the BMD-300 connect to?