Direct Test Mode (DTM) is only needed if you wish to perform RF tests. We use this mode during module manufacturing to perform our production tests on the radio. We also use the mode to perform our certification tests. You can probably get by without using this mode, unless you want to dig into the raw RF testing for your own curiosity.
Articles in this section
- Bluetooth, Regulatory, and Environmental Compliance
- Are there fees required to list a product with the Bluetooth SIG?
- BLE connection parameters
- Bluetooth UART - SPP vs. BLE implementations
- Can I perform power consumption testing with the evaluation board?
- Can your modules be washed?
- Connection interval - Nordic Semiconductor SDK examples
- Do you have examples of designs for your modules?
- ECCN and HTS for Modules
- End of Life for Rigado Products