Direct Test Mode (DTM) is only needed if you wish to perform RF tests. We use this mode during module manufacturing to perform our production tests on the radio. We also use the mode to perform our certification tests. You can probably get by without using this mode, unless you want to dig into the raw RF testing for your own curiosity.
Articles in this section
- Application Note - Bluetooth and Regulatory Compliance
- How do I program a module?
- OTA updates with Rigado Toolbox
- Application Note - Getting Started with Rigablue in Xcode
- BLE connection parameters
- Can I perform power consumption testing with the evaluation board?
- Can I use the Rigado software tools on an IC manufacturer's board?
- Can your modules be washed?
- Connection interval - Nordic Semiconductor SDK examples
- Creating a HEX File