The BMD-300 Series (BMD-300, BMD-301 and BMD-350) all directly support Bluetooth 4.2 low energy "out-of-the-box". The nRF52 in the BMD-300 Series can support packets with up to 255 bytes of data payload. The current Bluetooth Stack - Nordic Semiconductor calls it the S132 SoftDevice - supports 20 byte packets. Future releases of the SoftDevice will take advantage of the larger hardware buffers.
Articles in this section
- Application Note - Bluetooth and Regulatory Compliance
- How do I program a module?
- OTA updates with Rigado Toolbox
- Application Note - Getting Started with Rigablue in Xcode
- BLE connection parameters
- BMDware & pairing
- Can I perform power consumption testing with the evaluation board?
- Can I use the Rigado software tools on an IC manufacturer's board?
- Can your modules be washed?
- Connection interval - Nordic Semiconductor SDK examples