The tag functionality is internal to the nRF52 on the BMD-300 Series Module. Due to the size of an NFC antenna, though, it is external for all of the modules in the BMD-300 Series (BMD-300, BMD-301 and BMD-350). All of the modules have the two NFC pins connected to pads, and our evaluation boards have a connector to which the NFC antenna will attach. The BMD-300 Series evaluation boards are supplied with a NFC antenna as well.
Articles in this section
- BMD-300 Factory Firmware & Read-Back Protection
- BMD-300, BMD-301, BMD-350 Factory Firmware Migration
- BMD-340: Footprint Compatibility and Migration from BMD-300 Series
- Example files will not run on my hardware, but do on the Eval board.
- ANT+ Examples
- Antenna changes for BMD-301
- App Note - MAC Address Provisioning
- As a central, how many peripherals can the BMD-300 connect to?
- AT Mode Example - BMD-300 Series Evaluation Board
- BLE 5 support?