The two evaluation kits are very similar. Both are supplied with the J-Link-OB debugging and programming interface. Both have a "Debug Out" connector to allow debugging target hardware. All example code in the Nordic nRF5 SDK will function the same on both boards.
The main difference between the two is the use of the BMD-300 Series on our Rigado board, which is pre-certified for faster time to market.
When using the Rigado Eval boards, please cross-reference to the Nordic DK boards as follows:
- BMD-300 (nRF52832) BMD-300-EVAL PCA10040
- BMD-301 (nRF52832) BMD-301-EVAL PCA10040
- BMD-350 (nRF52832) BMD-350-EVAL PCA10040
- BMD-330 (nRF52810) BMD-300-EVAL PCA10040e if available, otherwise PCA10040
- BMD-340 (nRF52840) BMD-340-EVAL PCA10056