The BMD-300-EVAL, BMD-301-EVAL and BMD-350-EVAL boards use a Segger J-Link-OB interface. The LEDs close to the USB connector have the following operation (D5 is green; D6 is red):
Green, flashing at 10 Hz -
- Emulator is enumerating, or
- Emulator is only connected to power (e.g. wall-wart power supply)
Green, flickering -
- Emulator is in operation. Whenever the emulator is executing a command, the LED is switched off temporarily.
- Flickering speed depends on target interface speed. At low interface speeds, operations typically take longer and the "OFF" periods are typically longer than at fast speeds.
Green, constant -
- Emulator has enumerated and is in idle mode.
Red and Green -
- Reset is active on target.
Red, flashing at 1 Hz -
- Emulator has a fatal error. This should not normally happen.