The BMD-301 has been tested and/or certified with five (5) antennas for the following world regions:
- USA (FCC certification)
- Canada (IC certification)
- Europe (CE report)
- Japan (MIC certification)
- Australia & New Zealand (RCM report)
Other world regions may also accept these test results.
The following antennas are all approved for use with the BMD-301:
- Pulse W1030 2 dBi 1/4 Wave Dipole – Whip Length: 108.3mm
- Taoglas FXP73.07.0100A 2.5dBi 1/4 Wave Dipole – Flex 7mm x 47mm x 0.1mm
- Pulse W1027 3.2 dBi 1/4 Wave Dipole – Whip Length: 136.8mm
- Kinsun 6670113050-145 2.0 dBi 1/4 Wave Dipole – PCB 12mm x 65mm x 0.46mm
- Kinsun 6610103081 5.0 dBi 1/2 Wave Dipole – Whip Length: 196.6mm
While it won't damage the module, it's not recommended to run the BMD-301 without an antenna.
BMD-301 reports and certifications: